Backup and Security System
Backup and Security System
Make your own taxi booking app for your taxi business and grow your business. We design and develop taxi booking apps with the features you need for your taxi business.
Prevention and Mitigation
We ensure that all data is kept private and secure in the following ways:
Enterprise Grade Firewall Systems
- Data is protected by Palo Alto Networks and Cisco Firewalls and communications devices.
- These systems are maintained by our in-house engineering teams, and backed by the vendor’s engineering support.
Multi-Layer Data Separation Systems
- All data is placed in a dedicated location only accessible by the intended party.
- Multiple layers of permissions / security are applied to the location.
Data Safety / Encryption
- All data is encrypted whilst “in-flight”.
- Our physical systems are operated out of secure facilities where access is only gained after several successful challenges, including physical and Biometric security.
- All Systems are operated within Australia ensuring compliance with Australian government laws regarding data sovereignty.
- All data in backup and DR systems are fully encrypted.
- Any offline data is also fully encrypted.
- Datacentres are ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified at minimum.
- Cloud Services are ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certified at minimum.
- All web traffic is filtered before it is allowed to be accessed.
- Multiple layers of Anti-Virus systems are in place.
- Regular systems checks and intrusion detection are run.
- Quarterly third-party penetration testing is undertaken.
- Multiple systems are in place to stop Zero Day threats as much as technically possible.
- Application Whitelisting has been implemented and is continuously monitored.
- Threats and Vulnerabilities are continually monitored by FocusNet and Partner teams, our engineering team will adjust and optimise security systems to mitigate against any new threats.
Backup and Recovery
FocusNet has multiple protections in place:
Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Systems are protected by several backup systems
- 4 Hourly Data Backups – Including Open Files / Databases
- Hourly Data Snapshotting.
- Backup Data is kept offsite to the main datacentre and is all fully encrypted.
- Backup Data is kept for a period of 12 months (Longer retention periods are available upon request).
Backup and DR Testing
- A weekly DR Testing regime is in place to ensure the effectiveness of Backup Systems and Disaster Recovery is undertaken.
- Testing of backup systems includes individual file restores, as well as full system restores.
- Testing of DR systems includes ensuring all DR specific networking functions as expected and work-loads transfer failover and fail-back properly.
IT Disaster Recovery Plan
- In the event of a disaster occurring at primary premises, the platform will remain operational due to the offsite nature of the system. FocusNet can assist business operations by providing temporary devices and assistance for staff to operate from alternate locations, including home offices etc.
- In the event of a disaster occurring within FocusNet’s primary operations, detailed plans have been crafted to maintain operations at our secondary locations.
Notifiable Data Breaches Scheme
FocusNet is aware of the mandatory NDB Scheme and has worked to be compliant with the regulations set forth in the
legislation. FocusNet is committed to continuous disclosure, our role in any possible breach will adapt depending upon the nature of the breach.